The Diary of a Recycled Dog:
LIVE. LOVE. BARK!
How a throw-away dog teaches YOU the lesson – One person’s trash is another person’s treasure
….ESPECIALLY WHEN HE’S A DOG
THEN COME BACK TO CLAIM YOUR BONUS!
<<Interested in bulk copies for the classroom or fundraising?
Scroll to the bottom for information!>>
Who should read this book?
- Do you like to cheer for the underdog?
- Would you like to read a story where the good (and not-so-good) pup wins?
- Are you looking for a true, good news story to share with your family?
- Would like to teach kids( and their grown-ups) to express empathy towards lost animals?
- Do you enjoy heart-warming stories about the bond between humans and animals?
- Do you love dogs?
About the book
- An easy reader chapter book the entire family will enjoy
- Cheer for Denver as he goes from abandoned, rescued to adopted.
- Explore with him as he learns about his new surroundings.
- A story for kids teaching empathy and kindness to our 4-legged friends
Kim C. Steadman is a freelance writer, speaker and ministers alongside her family in Grand Prairie, TX. After working in the private sector for 16 years, she felt the prompting to turn her heart towards home. In the empty-nest sanctuary of her little cottage in Texas, lovingly referred to as The Refeathered Nest, along with her husband and fur-children she loves to discover new paper and drawing crafts and creations. Her children’s books are written to encourage empathy and kindness between kids, grown-ups and animals of all paws.
After her successful book, “The Creative Prayer Journal,” Kim is now fulfilling a dream of a lifetime. The Angel Dog, Denver adopted the family and inspired her to write children’s books. Denver, the Recycled the Dog is the first in the Denver Series.
She enjoys her coffee, chocolate, and TexMex food along with all the furry and feathery creatures surrounding their cottage. You can visit www.KimSteadman.com to see what else she’s up to!
Multiple bulk copies Info
Denver and I are thrilled that you want multiple copies of his book! Here are the details.
We currently have two pricing structures as follows for shipping within the United States:
Copies of 10 to 49 copies are $4.75 each. The price INCLUDES your shipping cost but Tax will be added. Your invoice will include taxes.
Copies of 50 to 150 copies are $4.35 each. The price INCLUDES your shipping cost but Tax will be added. Your invoice will include taxes.
More than 150 copies? We need to TALK!